Monday, April 30, 2012

Escape

Follow me, i'll take you to a place of security and safety, a place where you're actually accepted.

It's a place of quiet dreams and stupedous beauty. Don't be scared, just take my hand.

Let me be your mask, I'll sheild your eyes from the anguish of the world.

I promise I'll hold you in my wings of remourse an sorrow. All you have to do is come with me.

We, together, will find our way to the throne of musics' symphony.

We'll run in it's feilds of comfort and listen to its' soft melodies. Just you and I, me and you.

But we must hurry. We shall not leave the Hunters a trail of our tears to follow. They'll just find us, an we wouldn't want that to happen would we.

It's time for our escape. Hurry up, keep your pace. There! I see it in the distance!.....It's so close......

1 comment: