Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Much More

I don't want to wake up from this dream that i've dreampt up. I always say i'm okay, but i'm not. I feel like i'm imaginary. It seems like no one really cares. As if i've been given false love my whole life.

I'm not writing this for attention or because i just want someone to say that they care. Because if anyone said that they cared, I'd think they were lieing.

I'll just keep on the path, wondering around. Hopefully while i'm on my journey, I'll run across that soul, those set of arms that i wish to embrace and never let go from.

I really, honestly need someone to love and for them to love me back.

Up ahead on my path, I see a figure. I walk closer and adjust my eyes only to see that it is you. But wait, you could be an illusion; my eyes could be playing tricks on me like they always have. I don't want to reach for your hand If there's a chance you won't grasp it. I'm afraid that i can never tell if you actually mean your words or if you're just playing along with everyone's tormented games of make beleive.

I've told you that i honestly love you. And now i don't want you to run away in shock and uncertainty. You told me that i'm just feeling like any ther teenager in high school.

But in all honesty, it's much more than that.

No comments:

Post a Comment